Monday, January 26, 2009

Introduction

Hi! My name is Kristen Jeffers. I am a senior at Arizona State University. I have just started my final step in graduating from ASU. I just began an internship with the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club.
I have loved football all my life. Mostly due to my father's influence. He was a huge KC fan as was his father. So as you can imagine they are maybe a little too excited.
Overall, I like the internship so far. The weather is a different story. I was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona. But after buying a coat and meeting my fellow interns I have begun to explore my new home town.

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a dream come true. So many people would be jealous. I can not wait to hear what your daily activities include and how you will grow from this experience! How cold is it really though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kristen - my roommates is from Kansas and she's a HUGE fan of the chiefs.. Sounds like you have a fun internship going on..would love to hear about your experience working with a professional football team.

    ReplyDelete